August 15, 2015

The Man from U.N.C.L.E : Movie Review

I love contest, and most of it involves entertainment like movies or concert, it's kind of my sweet escape from this hectic internship! Thanks to Fly Fm, I get to bring my dad for a film that worth of my weekday (coming back from workday!)


We skip a few minutes because we arrived late at the venue.

But I've never experienced where it felt enjoyable although we have skips few sections earlier. 

Beforehand, I didn't that know that this movie is actually a remake/reincarnation of the old series. So, thanks to my lovely parents, I get to know about it a little bit before I watch this new and fresh touch.

Mix with seriousness, funny and actions at the same time, the audience seems to love it, and their timing to every expression no doubt capture our attention.

I know some of you will say 'Ha, it's just the same as mission impossible, blah-blah-blah' but no, this movie has something that others action movie don't. 

It got a retro touch, it has that vibes, because they have included some songs that are related to it. And the way they dress up, and how they talk and the plot, it's really well written.

I do enjoy every bit of it, and this movie worth to watch for endless time.

So here, I put a trailer for this movie, hope you have a plan to watch it!


Post a Comment

Instagram