February 13, 2017

First Time: Tasting Acai Bowl (VIDEO)


Source: Impressed MY
Hello guys! It's Monday why not we start our week with some healthy stuff. #goawaymondayblues. 

The things is , I have made a video but, its kind of different because I do all the talking. 

Just wanted to let you guys know that it's a different kind of video, because usually I will just compiling and choosing the song for the editing.

I guess, why not trying something new, create more content with a video.

Therefore, I hope you guys will love it and let me know how can I improved from time to time. Without further ado, let's begin!



Overall, I do feel full after consumed the acai bowl, and it last longer than normally I would do by just eating a rice. I guess, that's how chia seed play an important role in it.

If you guys wanted to try this, visit Impressed MY at NU Sentral or share a comment below about another place that served acai bowl on their menu! I would love to try it. 😆

3 comments

  1. I'm trying to figure out what kind of seeds those are besides the chia. I don't thinks its pumpkin or sunflower. It looks almost like buckwheat. Do you know what it is?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram